HOW TO ENLARGE A PENIS The best way to get a good result is a combination.

COMMENTS, REVIEWS, FORUM

2024г: The best way to get a good result is a combination.

Bathmate Review: Hydromax Penis Pump – Results Before and After

Bathmate is the biggest producer of the hydro pumps. Their toys are the right decision if you want a longer and stronger erection.

The hydro pump helps your penis to rise and to stand, and this result can stay with you forever.

If you want to pick one, it’s important to avoid low-quality bad toys that can’t provide enough suction on you or, on the contrary, badly hurt you.

We want you to get the best, so in this review, you can find the best Bathmates that we tested.

Hydromax 7 is the best one, but the final pick is your choice because all production from Bathmate is excellentThe effect of the use will stay with you for a long time, and the use is delightful and tenderIf you want to make your sex better - here is your choice

1. Hydromax 7

This is the best penis pump from Bathmate that provides real suction and refreshing effect.

Hydromax is not only the best Bathmate toy – it is the best one in the world. But no one will believe just delights, so we want to tell you everything about Hydromax 7 pump from Bathmate.

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

About the toy

The Hydromax from Bathmate, the hero of our review made of skin safe medical materials. They keep you in safety during all the use.

# Top Bathmate Benefits
Bathmate Hydromax 7

ELEPHANT PENIS SIZE

flawless
CHECK CURRENT PRICE
  • Hydromax 7 makes erection much more prolonged and stronger
  • The sucking makes the blood come to the penis faster, so even if you have troubles with it, your penis will rise
  • Also, with the pump sex lasts much longer
Bathmate Hydro 7
incredible
CHECK CURRENT PRICE
  • You can use the Bathmate pump if your size is 4-6" long and 2 inches girth
  • It includes most of the penis size
  • The Bathmate used official medical statistics to develop a perfect pump for most of the men
Bathmate Hydroxtreme 7 Wide Boy
innovative
CHECK CURRENT PRICE
  • Using this Bathmate pump adds your length and girth, so you get your best cock for some hours
  • Sex will last much longer
  • 1 hour of sex is not a dream now

Aspen Clinical Research tested this Bathmate pump, and they are sure that everything is high-quality and safe. Also, the effect of the method was approved in this clinic too.

WHAT ARE THE SIZES OF MALE MEMBERS - MEN'S SIZE CHART

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

Pros

• Doctor approved. Real practicing clinics tested this Hydromax 7 pump, and they are sure that the pump works. Aspen Clinical Research is one of the biggest clinics tested this Bathmate pump Hydromax 7. They looked at the results and approved them;
  • This Bathmate pump is painless. Pump won’t hurt you even if you are very sensitive; it feels soft but persistent;
  • You get a big guarantee. Sixty days you can return your Hydromax 7 and get all money back if you buy directly from officialhydromaxpump.com. And if your Bathmate pump breaks in 2 years after the purchase Bathmate will fix it or give you a new one;
  • Worldwide, free delivery is an excellent addition to high quality. You won’t pay cent even if you live in Alaska or in Ecuador;
  • Discreet package. If you live with your family or know everyone in the post office, you know, how important is a discreet package which will save you from lots of questions and weird moments. So Bathmate will protect you from all of these troubles;
  • You get lots of items in the pack. Measuring gauge, capsule case for safekeeping, cleaning brush, special towel, shower strap, and special cleaner. All these objects are unnecessary but very good, and make the use much easier and more comfortable;
  • The hydro pump in Hydromax 7 now is 35% more powerful.

Cons

• It’s costly enough. We know that Hydromax 7 is unique and very good, but the price is huge even for the Bathmate.

OUR PICK

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

CLICK FOR BEST PRICE

Bathmate Hydromax 7

Prolonged erection

This is one of the safest and best toys, doctors approve it, and you can be sure that the Hydromax 7 pump is excellent. All the materials are safe for your tender skin.

• Painless
  • 35% more powerful
  • Discreet package
  • 2-year guarantee

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

How it was

We have got not just talk in this review; we must test Bathmate Hydromax 7 to be sure. Writing the Hydromax review was hard just because it is hard to do describe all pros and find any cons.

You have to use the Bathmate pump Hydromax and some warm water: that’s all you need. For the first time, I put the pump on for 5 minutes for the review to look at how does it work.

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

If you have used vacuum pumps and didn’t like it, try this Hydromax from Bathmate. Warm water extends your penis very softly, the penis feels just comfort and tenderness, and it grows. The effect of 5-minute use of Hydromax from Bathmate keeps for one sex, and my penis felt heavy and filled. That’s hard to describe, and you have to try it. Sex lasted longer and was better. Also, I didn’t feel any pain or discomfort during all the use of Hydromax from Bathmate and after.

WHAT SHOULD BE THE AVERAGE PENIS SIZE - WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PENIS SIZE?

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

FleshPump Review

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

Penis Straightener: Extender SizeGenetics, Traction Device

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

How to Use a Penis Pump?

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

Your Life’s Best Penis Pump: From Us!

2. Hydro 7

This is a good Bathmate hydro pump that gives you quality and sureness in effect.

INCREDIBLE

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

Bathmate Hydro 7

High-quality materials

It gives the best erection. Your penis rises even if you have hard erectile dysfunction. You can have sex much longer than usual, and it is better.

• Soft work
  • Better erection
  • Stronger endurance
  • Safest

CHECK CURRENT PRICE

Everything genius is simple – and this is the best proof for this phrase.

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

MALE MEMBERS OF DIFFERENT SIZES

About the toy

Certificated doctor-approved Bathmate pump is made of skin-safe materials and always provide good erection and comfort.

✅Cons

• High-quality materials let you be sure about safety. Bathmate pump doesn’t cause allergy, skin hurts or allergy, and they don’t leave any injuries. Bathmate tried to make the safest pump, and he did it;
  • In regular use, the Bathmate pump makes your penis size bigger. You get enlargement forever, and your erection gets better too because the effect collects and erections come more comfortable and better;
  • You can use a pump in the morning shower or evening bath, just as you want. It won’t take lots of time or forces. Also, you can buy an additional strap and get your hands free during all the use;
  • It works much more soft and tender than vacuum pumps; warm water helps your penis to feel comfortable. Ordinary vacuum pumps can hurt you and dry the skin, hydro pumps from Bathmate kiss you with the power of water;
  • You can choose the color. Red, white or blue transparent material lets you see the process and progress during the use. And colorful variants let you feel like you are in “Avatar” or “Hellboy.” Add some fun in your erectile routine!;
  • The extending goes to all the sides, so you have length and girth, not only length. Instead of extenders Bathmate pump influences on your penis size from all sides, so all parameters grow fast;
  • You can use the pump even if your erection is ok, to make a bigger penis size for some time. Erection and endurance also get stronger, so you can make your sex the night of your dream.

⛔Pros

• We did not find any

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

How it was

Testing this one, I already knew something about hydro pumps from Bathmate, so I was ready for the effect and wanted to go further in this review.

When I started the use, I felt how my penis is getting bigger and bigger inside of the Bathmate pump with each second. Slowly it grew and became very filled.

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

This is the feeling when your penis feels very powerful; the difference with the normal erection was gigantic. Bathmate pump made sex longer also, but not so much as Hydromax.

I liked this one less than Hydromax 7, but the effect is very similar.

3. HydroXtreme 7 Wide Boy

This Bathmate pump was specially designed for men with big penis girth. If your penis size is more than 6,5 inches in girth, that’s your choice.

PENIS LENGTH AVERAGE SIZE AVERAGE-SIZE ERECT PENIS: FICTION, FACT, AND THE NEED FOR COUNSELING

We think that the appearance of this pump model was a great step from Bathmate because most of the sex toy producers don’t think about men with big penises.

INNOVATIVE

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

Bathmate Hydroxtreme 7 Wide Boy

Maximum erection

If your penis is short but thick, it will help to make it more proportional and get perfect sex.

• Without pain
  • More girth
  • Bigger forever
  • Detailed manual

CHECK CURRENT PRICE

They ignore their troubles, and the Bathmate cares about each user.

BATH MATE REVIEWS -

About the toy

It is an excellent choice for men with big penises. The pump made of high-quality materials and is perfect for any ways of use. Bathmate pump can make your penis size more and more big.

✅Pros

• You will get a maximum erection. Bathmate pump will fill your penis with blood and make it firm like a stone. This is the biggest reason to use it, even men without troubles with erection get better results, and if you have that troubles, pump from Bathmate will take them away;
  • If you use this thing for a long time regularly, it makes your penis size bigger forever and makes your sexual life great forever. You get more length and girth without pain and stress;
  • There are lots of needed things in the pack. They are very needed and make the use better and more useful. They are not extra needed but make the use more relaxed and comfortable;
  • The controlling is very easy, so it is almost impossible to make a mistake and hurt yourself;
  • You get a very detailed manual that helps you to do everything right and perfect. The using is easy, and it is comfortable to do it, Bathmate told all the details and gave excellent instruction;
  • The review says that 92% of all the users are happy to get proper erection and great sex. Using this toy regularly, they made their penis size much bigger, and it got stronger.

⛔Cons

• Useless for men with smaller girth. Bathmate pump won’t make suction, and you won’t receive any result.
  • Very short penises will feel uncomfortable in this Bathmate pump.
  • Sucking can be too powerful if you are not so experienced user, you should start from another one.

How it was

The test was interesting, and the experience I got before was useful in this situation. It was hard a bit but was going very interesting. The feeling of the use felt almost the same as all other hydro pumps.

I pulled my penis in this Bathmate pump, full of water, and started to pump the water.

My penis started rising and getting bigger with each second. I used the Bathmate pump for 5 minutes like is recommended in the manual. My review of this one: good but not perfect. Hydromax 7 took his place in my heart, and I’m sure that it is the best one.

About the hydro pumps from Bathmate

The principle of work is the same as with the vacuum penis pumps.

You put water and pull your penis in the sleeve, then you pump out some water, and the pressure does everything other. The blood flows into your penis, vessels work better in the warm water, and the erection comes faster and better.

The best mode of use in making 5-minute steps with 5-minute rests from 3 to 5 minutes. The pump will give you a safe result, that will stay with you for a long time. The best way to get a good result is a strict observance to the manual from the Bathmate.

Safety measures

Even such a safe thing as a Bathmate hydro pump can hurt you if you are not so careful and do not pay enough attention to the manual and the simplest safety measures.

• If you started the use and your penis started changing the color, take the pump off. If the normal color didn’t come back in an hour, go to the doctor. And remember: there is nothing shameful in coming to the doctor with a problem like this, the real shame is to lose your penis because of your bashfulness;
  • You have not got to use the lube with this pump. The water will do everything by itself;
  • Don’t forget to wash your pump with a soft soap or special cleanser after each use. All hydro pumps from Bathmate are entirely waterproof, so you can wash them as much as you want;
  • Keep the Bathmate pump in the case, if you’re going to save it. The fall can break the plastic, and it won’t be the Bathmate fault so that you won’t get any money back;
  • Strictly follow all the instructions from the Bathmate. It is crucial because if you use it too much, it can destroy your penis. Even vitamin C can be a poison if you will take it too much, so nothing strange in it. Just remember, that the Bathmate and doctors developed special manuals and rules of the use to make it safe, comfortable and useful for everyone;
  • Use only pumps matching your penis size. The wrong choice can be hurtful or useless. On the site of the Bathmate, you can enter your length, and the girth and the special program will show you all models suiting for you. Also, you get a special measuring device from Bathmate in the pack.

In comparison with vacuum pumps

Hydro pump from Bathmate is safer, mostly the Hydromax 7. They have more soft and tender influence, so you don’t get any hurts or damage.

Rarified air in the vacuum pump can cause hematomas and hurts, and warm water is always sweet and safe.

How to make your penis much bigger?

The best way to get a good result is a combination. Take an extender and hydro pump, and it will give the best effect.

WHAT SIZE PENIS IS LARGER THAN AVERAGE

It works very easy: first, during the use of the Bathmate pump, you make the vessels in your penis work better and add some length and girth. Also, warm water makes your penis more pliable and removes terrible feelings.

After it, extender pulls your penis, making micro tears and makes it grow faster. Bathmate pump will add length mostly, but also will be good training. The combination of this type will increase your erection and size and will help you to avoid all troubles like small hurts or any other problems, that can give you extender, and slow growth, that can provide you the Bathmate pump.

Hydro pump from Bathmate is the right choice if you want to get the safe result forever.

HYDROMAX-7

Can I ask a question? How much water should be in the hydropump during a procedure? My flask is almost full. What affects the amount of water? How many times a set do I need to press on the vacuum? The thing is that I got a full pump of water and began to vacuum. I felt like my penis filled with blood, and then it weakens. Do I need to increase the pressure again? Thanks.

Paul Already bought
05/08/2020
Admin

The pump should be completely full of water. Yes, of course, you need to increase the pressure. It weakens because your penis expands. Compress the corrugation, and the pressure will increase.

HYDROMAX - X30

Hello! I’ve been using a pump for seven months. I have hydromax-30. When I first started, my penis was 16 cm, according to the scale. Now it’s 17.5, but it gets to 18 sometimes. I noticed about 0.5 cm of growth every two weeks. For the last month, it has stopped growing. 1. Could it be possible that I’ve reached my limit? Or maybe I pressed the corrugation too hard? Does it matter if I press the pump 3 or 6 times? 2. Or maybe I simply need the larger size, like the 40th model?

Fred Already bought
24/07/2020
Admin

Good day! We recommend that you add jelqing exercises to your training sessions. If there aren’t any traumas, swelling, and erecting is great during sex, then you’re doing everything correctly. Add the jelqing exercises, and you will see the additional changes. You shouldn’t change the pump yet. The decrease in growth is normal. The body’s resources are restricted, but we are sure that you haven’t used yours up yet. It’s normal to get used to the loads. Thanks for your message. Right us back when you have any questions.

HYDROMAX-3

Hello, after using the Bathmate, my skin expands a lot under the bridle. It’s swelling up a lot more than the penis itself. Is it normal? It seems so swollen!

Mike Already bought
21/03/2020
Admin

Reduce the number of sets or vacuum pressure to avoid such swelling. If you’re overusing the pump, take a few days of rest and when you begin again, take shorter sessions.

HYDROMAX-9

Hi guys! Does anyone have two pump versions, the regular one, and the xtreme? Is there any difference between them? Also, my penis doesn’t want to grow much in length. I only added 2 cm, but my diameter has increased a lot. Condoms roll back tighter, plus the insert by the end of the session is a little tight. According to the manufacturer's recommendations, I must get the x7. Right now, with a maximum pressing, its 17.5 cm, but it’s a bit too tight. Is it time to get the x9?

Arthur Already bought
21/03/2020
HYDROMAX-7

I want to share my experience, and maybe it will be useful for somebody. The essence of active growth is overcoming. If your penis is 17 cm today, you need to reach 17.2 in the bathtub and don’t leave the tub until you get that! Then you fixate this result for 1-2 weeks. Don’t exit your bathroom until you get that 17.2. Then you will start noticing that 17.2 is getting too easy. You’re reaching this number in a first set. Next time do it until you’re 17.3-17.4 cm. That is how we grow. Also, check your hormones. If your testosterone is low, you can start taking Omnadren or Sustanon. They are substitutes for testosterone. Next, check your pump. If you can afford it, get the Xtreme. If you can’t, do the following: pump with a Hydromax to the edge (this advice isn’t for the beginners), then while you’re in the bathtub, push your pelvis forward. Your penis will lengthen a bit, press on the Hydromax, and you will be able to let some more water out of it, fixating this penis length. Pull your pelvis backward (to a normal position), and you will feel true vacuum! )) You can tilt the pump and stretch the ligament. Tilt ahead of you. Pull the pump away from yourself. Anyway, it’s a fight for the extra millimeters. It’s training. You don’t just put on the pump, yawn, and you’re done. Yes, it will still grow if you’re in a passive mode, but mine grew for 2 cm, and then the growing stopped! I started coming up with ideas, and the ice started moving! Good luck to you all!

Alex Already bought
20/03/2020
Admin

Alex, thank you for your advice! You’re a true professional!

HYDROMAX-7

How many times a week, and for how long should I use the pump?

Max
19/03/2020
Admin

Hello! Intensive training: 15 minutes a day, 3 sets at 5 minutes each, 5 days a week, during a 6 week period. The result may be up to 30% of volume and length as a whole. It depends on the individual specialties of the body. Maintaining training: 2-3 times a week with three sets at 5 minutes each. With regular training, you will get 2-3 cm of growth within a year. This result is permanent.

HYDROMAX-7

I decided to leave feedback about the hydropumps because I see that users aren’t very active at posting reviews. Maybe someone will reply with their experience and techniques in the use of hydropumps. So, I have two pumps: Hydromax 7 and Xtreme 9. In February, I purchased the Hydromax, and one week later, I knew that it was getting too small in diameter. I guess I underestimated my measurements. I like the result, so I decided to get a larger and more powerful pump. Now I only pump with the Xtreme 9. In a matter of six months, I have the following results: 1. I added 2.5 cm to my length right after I started using the pump. 2. If I stop using the pump for 2-3 days, I keep about 1.5 cm that was added. I am hoping that it will continue to grow as it does now. I understand that at some point, the growing process will slow down, but I sure don’t want to slow down. Theoretically, I saw some very big enlargements by pumps over the internet, so I am hoping that in a year or two, I will be getting the xtreme 11.

Omar Already bought
13/02/2020
HYDROMAX-9

I purchased a pump to solve my manhood problems. I’m warning you - it’s going to be a long story. I have prostates for over 1.5 years now. I caught a cold once and started peeing a lot. My urination flow got weak, and the bladder wouldn’t get empty. I had to strain myself, but it still felt like I didn’t finish urinating. Plus, in about 3-4 months, I started experiencing slight pain during urination, and my erection got weaker. I am only 31 years old, you guys! I went to see the urologist twice. He didn’t find any viruses or infections. It’s just those darn consequences of a cold (by the way, take good care of yourself and train your body to cold temperatures). Pills, suppositories (Prostatilen, Polioksidoniy), and sessions with a magnet didn’t help. When I came in for the second time, the doctor prescribed the same thing, and I knew that it wasn’t going to help me. By the way, my doctor didn’t recommend a pump. I did some research over the internet and read that hydropump is the best device for treating male problems and other issues. Also, I learned that it increases the size and volume of the penis. I wouldn’t say I needed that, but why not? ) Anyway, I was researching for a long time, and then I found a post about a hydropump. It wasn’t an advertisement but an actual post, describing which hydropump is better. They said that Hydromax hydropump was the best. I found this website – they are the official suppliers. It took me a while to find them. Anyway, I don’t think it’s too expensive (there are many options on the website), plus this hydropump lasts for many years. It recovers my health, that’s all I have to say. RESULTS: It’s been 6 days since I started using it (I use it every day). I noticed the effect after the first session! It felt as if stagnation started to go away. I stopped running to the restroom so often, my urination flow became stronger, and I began to empty my bladder. And the pain is gone! The results are unreal! I mean, I’ve been suffering for 1.5 years, and I just started using the pump! I understand that results will get even better the more I use it! Plus, my penis will get more substantial, and my overall male health will improve! Anyway, thanks for reading till the end! I am so grateful to this company and especially Mary, who were so kind in providing detailed consultation I needed! You guys are fantastic!

David Already bought
08/02/2020
Admin

Hello, David! Thank you so much for such a detailed review! We always rejoice when our product helps in solving people’s problems! We wish you excellent health and full recovery!

Showing 201 to 300 of 391 (4 Pages)
false
false
Remove
Change