HOW TO ENLARGE A PENIS Derrick’s Bathmate Review

COMMENTS, REVIEWS, FORUM

2024г: Derrick’s Bathmate Review

DERRICK’S ORIGINAL BATHMATE REVIEW AND RESULTS  -

HOW BIG SHOULD A MAN'S PENIS BE - JUST HOW BIG IS A NORMAL PENIS?

Original Bathmate Review
  • (5)

Innovation
  • (4)

Build Quality
  • (5)

Money Back Guarantee
  • (5)

Results

Summary

This is the bathmate that started it all for me. The Hydromax X30. This is the best pump for guys who are under 6 inches in length and are just getting started in the world of pumping. The bathmate is guaranteed to give you amazing results in both length and girth, and is one of my top 3 most recommended pumps.

You can visit the official website through this link. Make sure to leave a user rating below.

User Review
0 (0 votes)

**UPDATE 2015**

This review reflects my experience with the Bathmate Hydromax X30 in the spring/summer of 2012, hence the use of “original bathmate review” in the title. Since then, Bathmate has released the X40, and Hydromax Xtreme models which I have had the pleasure of using and reviewing. You can find those reviews here and here. I also recently wrote a FREE e-book for you guys that offers you a comprehensive look at all the penis pumps on the market, their pros and cons, different techniques to use with each, and my unique plan to gain size in the shortest period of time. You can now find that guide on this website!

SMALL PENIS SIZE

Note: If you are looking for the original Bathmate website – you can visit it here.

Derrick’s Bathmate Review

Today we are going to take a look at the Bathmate Hydromax X30, in-depth information about the product, my reasons for choosing this device, and my experience and results using it.

MAXIMUM PENIS SIZE - NOSE SIZE INDICATES MAXIMUM PENILE LENGTH

When I started my PE (penis enlargement) journey I was sitting around 5.5 inches in length, and 1.5 inches girth, which I wasn’t really  happy with. I got involved in different forums like PEGym.com and decided to take responsibility dealing with things about myself that caused me to be self-conscious. I took a recommendation from another member and picked up the Bathmate Hydromax X30.

Why the Bathmate?

The Bathmate is different from traditional air-based penis pumps because it is a hydropump product. A hydropump uses water as a vacuum to create an even pressure around your penis. This eliminates the problems that come with a traditional penis pump. This causes your penis to fill up with blood and expand your erection over time.

The Bathmate is also the number one penis pump in the US, and it has an amazing track record and band of loyal fans, so something had to have been working for them. Click here to learn why the Bathmate is the world’s leading penis pump.

Does it work? Yes! It works.

THE SIZE OF THE LARGEST HUMAN PENIS

When I was using the Bathmate, I noticed an immediate massive increase in post-pump girth size. This is quite common and is due to the bathmate bringing blood into your penis, which over time leads to permanent results. I used the bathmate for over 6 months in total (update 2013/2014 – I use the Penomet for maintenance now), but over the first 3 months I gained a ¼ inch in girth, and a ¼ inch in length.

If you use the bathmate properly, on a regular schedule, and don’t go overboard, you will see fantastic results. It’s like any other exercise. I’ve found that its better to use the product while your flaccid, although every user has a different opinion.

There are quite a few different routines that you can follow on the internet, you can find them on different forums, I’ve experimented with a few different jelqing routines while using the bathmate and saw amazing results fairly quickly. I will be posting some of these routines in the near future (Update 2013/2014 – you can now find these routines for FREE on my website). But a key part of my routines were supplementation, and you can read up on my in-depth male enhancement supplement reviews on my site.

Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Performance

You’ll see that a lot of websites claim that the bathmate will help cure erectile dysfunction and boost sexual stamina. I personally have not had experience with ED so I can’t touch on that, but it makes sense that if the bathmate draws blood into your penis, it is bound to have a positive effect on ED. Regarding this, I recommend that you do your research, find other people’s experience using the bathmate to treat this problem, and if need be, get medical device or take a look at your overall lifestyle.

Regarding sexual performance, I did notice the bathmate helped me perform better and for longer with my girlfriend. I’m not sure if this is a direct result of the bathmate’s effect, or if it came from a boost in confidence. I am leaning towards a boost in confidence but either way it has positively impacted my sex life.

Customer Service & Money Back Guarantee

Bathmate has an awesome money back guarantee, they really stand behind it, so there are no significant financial risks involved.  You can try it out for up to twelve months, and you don’t see any differences, you can just send it back no questions asked.

There are practically nothing but positive reviews for the bathmate, I just have to stress that it is important not to wear it for any longer than 20 minutes per day, otherwise you may strain your penis. As long as you follow the instructions, the short and long term results are pretty spectacular.

If you are self-conscious about your penis size, I guarantee the bathmate will turn that around in 6 months or less.

Bathmate Pros & Cons:

Pros:

Let’s do some pros and cons of the bathmate. Bathmate is for you if you are fond of using penis vaccum pumps, you want a rock solid 12 month money back guarantee, you want a completely safe penis enlargement solution, and you don’t want to take any dangerous medication or drugs to help with erections.

Cons:

WHAT PENIS SIZE IS CONSIDERED

Some of the cons are, the product can only really work when you are taking a bath or a shower, it cannot be used any time or anywhere, and if you use it beyond the recommended use you may see some mild redness and soreness, so it is essential that you don’t pump for more than 20 minutes a day, and slowly work your way up to that if you are a beginner.

WOMEN LIKE BIG PENIS - SIZING UP: WOMEN PREFER SLIGHTLY LARGER PENISES, NEW STUDY REVEALS

Conclusion:

As I was saying before, I’ve seen some fantastic results with bathmate, there aren’t really any significant negative comments I can make about this product. Whether you only use it to get a rock hard erection before sex, or long term to see length and girth gains, you won’t be disappointed with this product.

You can visit the official Bathmate manufacturer through the link below to see pricing options – they provide an amazing value. (UPDATE – the Bathmate Hydromax X40 is now here, it comes with improved suction, more room for growth, and stronger gaiter! Check it out through the link below!)

PS – Here is a bonus video for you, I got my hands on the classic Bathmate Goliath and I will be making a review for you guys soon. I just got it in the mail and am did an unboxing video.

BATHMATE GOLIATH UNBOXING

This is the new Bathmate Goliath, it is a classic product that was designed for guys with MASSIVE dicks (this is WAY too big for me, I’m just reviewing it for you guys). I just received the box in the mail a couple of days ago and decided to do an unboxing video. This is the package that it came in, just a plain brown box, it does not mention what the product is and there is no reference to what is inside the box, as I know that is a lot of guys main concerns.

HYDROMAX-7

Can I ask a question? How much water should be in the hydropump during a procedure? My flask is almost full. What affects the amount of water? How many times a set do I need to press on the vacuum? The thing is that I got a full pump of water and began to vacuum. I felt like my penis filled with blood, and then it weakens. Do I need to increase the pressure again? Thanks.

Paul Already bought
05/08/2020
Admin

The pump should be completely full of water. Yes, of course, you need to increase the pressure. It weakens because your penis expands. Compress the corrugation, and the pressure will increase.

HYDROMAX - X30

Hello! I’ve been using a pump for seven months. I have hydromax-30. When I first started, my penis was 16 cm, according to the scale. Now it’s 17.5, but it gets to 18 sometimes. I noticed about 0.5 cm of growth every two weeks. For the last month, it has stopped growing. 1. Could it be possible that I’ve reached my limit? Or maybe I pressed the corrugation too hard? Does it matter if I press the pump 3 or 6 times? 2. Or maybe I simply need the larger size, like the 40th model?

Fred Already bought
24/07/2020
Admin

Good day! We recommend that you add jelqing exercises to your training sessions. If there aren’t any traumas, swelling, and erecting is great during sex, then you’re doing everything correctly. Add the jelqing exercises, and you will see the additional changes. You shouldn’t change the pump yet. The decrease in growth is normal. The body’s resources are restricted, but we are sure that you haven’t used yours up yet. It’s normal to get used to the loads. Thanks for your message. Right us back when you have any questions.

HYDROMAX-3

Hello, after using the Bathmate, my skin expands a lot under the bridle. It’s swelling up a lot more than the penis itself. Is it normal? It seems so swollen!

Mike Already bought
21/03/2020
Admin

Reduce the number of sets or vacuum pressure to avoid such swelling. If you’re overusing the pump, take a few days of rest and when you begin again, take shorter sessions.

HYDROMAX-9

Hi guys! Does anyone have two pump versions, the regular one, and the xtreme? Is there any difference between them? Also, my penis doesn’t want to grow much in length. I only added 2 cm, but my diameter has increased a lot. Condoms roll back tighter, plus the insert by the end of the session is a little tight. According to the manufacturer's recommendations, I must get the x7. Right now, with a maximum pressing, its 17.5 cm, but it’s a bit too tight. Is it time to get the x9?

Arthur Already bought
21/03/2020
HYDROMAX-7

I want to share my experience, and maybe it will be useful for somebody. The essence of active growth is overcoming. If your penis is 17 cm today, you need to reach 17.2 in the bathtub and don’t leave the tub until you get that! Then you fixate this result for 1-2 weeks. Don’t exit your bathroom until you get that 17.2. Then you will start noticing that 17.2 is getting too easy. You’re reaching this number in a first set. Next time do it until you’re 17.3-17.4 cm. That is how we grow. Also, check your hormones. If your testosterone is low, you can start taking Omnadren or Sustanon. They are substitutes for testosterone. Next, check your pump. If you can afford it, get the Xtreme. If you can’t, do the following: pump with a Hydromax to the edge (this advice isn’t for the beginners), then while you’re in the bathtub, push your pelvis forward. Your penis will lengthen a bit, press on the Hydromax, and you will be able to let some more water out of it, fixating this penis length. Pull your pelvis backward (to a normal position), and you will feel true vacuum! )) You can tilt the pump and stretch the ligament. Tilt ahead of you. Pull the pump away from yourself. Anyway, it’s a fight for the extra millimeters. It’s training. You don’t just put on the pump, yawn, and you’re done. Yes, it will still grow if you’re in a passive mode, but mine grew for 2 cm, and then the growing stopped! I started coming up with ideas, and the ice started moving! Good luck to you all!

Alex Already bought
20/03/2020
Admin

Alex, thank you for your advice! You’re a true professional!

HYDROMAX-7

How many times a week, and for how long should I use the pump?

Max
19/03/2020
Admin

Hello! Intensive training: 15 minutes a day, 3 sets at 5 minutes each, 5 days a week, during a 6 week period. The result may be up to 30% of volume and length as a whole. It depends on the individual specialties of the body. Maintaining training: 2-3 times a week with three sets at 5 minutes each. With regular training, you will get 2-3 cm of growth within a year. This result is permanent.

HYDROMAX-7

I decided to leave feedback about the hydropumps because I see that users aren’t very active at posting reviews. Maybe someone will reply with their experience and techniques in the use of hydropumps. So, I have two pumps: Hydromax 7 and Xtreme 9. In February, I purchased the Hydromax, and one week later, I knew that it was getting too small in diameter. I guess I underestimated my measurements. I like the result, so I decided to get a larger and more powerful pump. Now I only pump with the Xtreme 9. In a matter of six months, I have the following results: 1. I added 2.5 cm to my length right after I started using the pump. 2. If I stop using the pump for 2-3 days, I keep about 1.5 cm that was added. I am hoping that it will continue to grow as it does now. I understand that at some point, the growing process will slow down, but I sure don’t want to slow down. Theoretically, I saw some very big enlargements by pumps over the internet, so I am hoping that in a year or two, I will be getting the xtreme 11.

Omar Already bought
13/02/2020
HYDROMAX-9

I purchased a pump to solve my manhood problems. I’m warning you - it’s going to be a long story. I have prostates for over 1.5 years now. I caught a cold once and started peeing a lot. My urination flow got weak, and the bladder wouldn’t get empty. I had to strain myself, but it still felt like I didn’t finish urinating. Plus, in about 3-4 months, I started experiencing slight pain during urination, and my erection got weaker. I am only 31 years old, you guys! I went to see the urologist twice. He didn’t find any viruses or infections. It’s just those darn consequences of a cold (by the way, take good care of yourself and train your body to cold temperatures). Pills, suppositories (Prostatilen, Polioksidoniy), and sessions with a magnet didn’t help. When I came in for the second time, the doctor prescribed the same thing, and I knew that it wasn’t going to help me. By the way, my doctor didn’t recommend a pump. I did some research over the internet and read that hydropump is the best device for treating male problems and other issues. Also, I learned that it increases the size and volume of the penis. I wouldn’t say I needed that, but why not? ) Anyway, I was researching for a long time, and then I found a post about a hydropump. It wasn’t an advertisement but an actual post, describing which hydropump is better. They said that Hydromax hydropump was the best. I found this website – they are the official suppliers. It took me a while to find them. Anyway, I don’t think it’s too expensive (there are many options on the website), plus this hydropump lasts for many years. It recovers my health, that’s all I have to say. RESULTS: It’s been 6 days since I started using it (I use it every day). I noticed the effect after the first session! It felt as if stagnation started to go away. I stopped running to the restroom so often, my urination flow became stronger, and I began to empty my bladder. And the pain is gone! The results are unreal! I mean, I’ve been suffering for 1.5 years, and I just started using the pump! I understand that results will get even better the more I use it! Plus, my penis will get more substantial, and my overall male health will improve! Anyway, thanks for reading till the end! I am so grateful to this company and especially Mary, who were so kind in providing detailed consultation I needed! You guys are fantastic!

David Already bought
08/02/2020
Admin

Hello, David! Thank you so much for such a detailed review! We always rejoice when our product helps in solving people’s problems! We wish you excellent health and full recovery!

Showing 201 to 300 of 391 (4 Pages)
false
false
Remove
Change