HOW TO ENLARGE A PENIS The Hydromax Xtreme: The Xtreme Version is basically just the Hydromax pump with a hand ball pump that comes with it and some accessories.

COMMENTS, REVIEWS, FORUM

2024г: The Hydromax Xtreme: The Xtreme Version is basically just the Hydromax pump with a hand ball pump that comes with it and some accessories.

The Bathmate Hydromax Review  Big Dick Or Big Scam?

Michael Fellows

THE BATHMATE HYDROMAX REVIEW  BIG DICK OR BIG SCAM? -

In a recent study of over 12,000 Bathmate Hydromax customers 81% reported better erections and 79% sad they felt more confident in bed.

Tweet

Get Your Bathmate Here!

Contents [show]

If you’ve done any research into penis pumps then there’s a good chance you’ve heard about the Bathmate Hydromax.

But are they really worth the money?

Carry on reading to find out!

What Is The Bathmate Hydromax And Why Does It Use Water?

The Bathmate Hydromax launched in 2006 and has quickly become one of the most popular penis pumps in the world with more than a million units sold!

What makes the Bathmate different to other pumps is that it’s a water-based pump and not an air pump.

Instead of pumping out air it uses negative pressure to expel water from the pump creating a safety cushion of water around your penis.

The Bathmate comes in 3 different pumps:

• The Hydro Series: This is the basic and original version and was built for guys with a penis size of up to 7″ when erect. It costs $110.

• The Hydromax Series: This is the main line of pumps that they sell. This series is the new and upgraded Bathmate and has 35% more pumping power and a 92% satisfaction rate from customers. The Hydromax series pumps include the Hydromax5, Hydromax7, Wide Boy and the Hydromax9. Prices range from $129 to $199.

• The Hydromax Xtreme: The Xtreme Version is basically just the Hydromax pump with a hand ball pump that comes with it and some accessories. The hand ball pump is detachable. The Xtreme series pumps range from $209 to $399.

I bought the Xtreme series to get the detachable hand pump to make pumping easier.

If you don’t want to spend all that money just for the luxury of making pumping easier then I would recommend getting one of the Hydromax series pumps.

The old ‘Hydro Series’ is a bit outdated now and the Hydromax is much better.

You can checkout the size guide on the official website here to find the right sized pump for you.

NORMAL PENIS SIZE - ARE MY PENIS AND TESTICLES NORMAL?

Using The Bathmate Hydromax Pump

Upon first inspection I was impressed with the quality of the pump and all of the products in the box.

It doesn’t feel like some cheap ‘Made In China’ crap and you can tell that a lot of thought has gone into the design.

The first thing you’ll need to do before you can use your Bathmate Hydromax is to shave off all your pubes otherwise the pump can’t get a proper grip.

You can get a handy little trimmer from their website for $47.98 if you don’t already have one at home.

Anyway, the instructions say to use the pump for 15 minutes split into 5 minute intervals so that’s what I did.

My Bathmate Hydromax Results

I honestly think it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought and here’s why:

• After using the Bathmate for just 15 minutes my penis looked much thicker and fuller which boosted my confidence and sex drive.
  • I used it in the afternoon and the pumps effect seemed to last until about the next morning.

If you’re thinking about getting one of the Bathmate Hydromax pumps then I’d say go for it, you won’t regret it!

And if for some reason you don’t like it then as long as you buy from the official website you’re covered by their 60 day money back guarantee.

So get pumping, get bigger and have fun!

I’d also recommend getting the ‘Bathmate Control’ solution which will help you last longer in the sack.

I bought some and this stuff is amazing. You put a little bit on the head of your penis before sex and it delays your orgasm so you can bang away for ages!

You can get the Bathmate Hydromax and the control solution from the official website here!

Get Pumping, Get Bigger, Have Fun!

'IDEAL' PENIS SIZE DEPENDS ON GUY'S HEIGHT - DOES PENIS SIZE DEPEND

Get Your Bathmate Here!

Here’s 7 Reasons You’ll Love The Bathmate Hydromax

#1 You'll Get Results In Minutes

The best thing about the Bathmate is that it works it’s magic immediately.

There’s no waiting around.

It’s not one of those devices that you’re going to have to wear for months before you see any results.

Just pop it on and 10 minutes later you’ll see that your dick looks bigger and fuller.

#2 The Results Last Almost 24 Hours

The main effects last around 4-6 hours.

And you’ll notice you’re still bigger and hang lower for the next 24 hours so you can use it before you go out and feel confident that if you get lucky then the Bathmate will still be working it’s magic for you!

#3 It Won't Damage Your Dick

Air pumps are notoriously dangerous and can cause some serious damage to your dick.

A lot of people seriously injure their penis using air pumps because they cause tears and blood vessel pops which can leave your penis looking like it’s been through a meat grinder.

With the Bathmate you have a lot more control over the pressure making it safer and the water cushion around your penis helps protect it from over expanding and causing injury.

The Bathmate is a much safer solution for people who want to use a penis pump as long as you use it responsibly.

#4 It Feels Great On Your Dick

The Bathmate is so much more comfortable to use than regular penis pumps and it actually feels quite nice to wear.

I tried an air pump and it chafed at the base which caused a sore red ring to form at the base of my dick and red dots to appear.

I find the Bathmate’s comfort cushion feels very snug with no chafing and the warm water feels really nice too. I actually enjoy using the Bathmate pump.

#5 Sex Feels Better After Using It

After using the Bathmate you’ll find that with more blood rushing to your penis that sex feels better and more intense and you’ll get the best orgasms of your life.

To make it last as long as possible consider adding the ‘Bathmate Control’ solution to your order to help you last longer!

#6 The Bathmate Improves Your Sex Life

Since using the Bathmate my sex drive has tripled.

And, it’s also a big turn on when you look down and realize how much  bigger your dick is so you want to use it more.

And don’t be surprised if one-night stands come begging for more either.

Whether you’re single, have a partner or are happily married the Bathmate will transform your sex life for the better.

#7 The Bathmate Hydromax 60 Day Guarantee

The Bathmate is a bit pricier than regular air pumps and for good reason as it really does blow the competition out of the water.

But if you’re not happy with it then you’re backed by their 60 day money back guarantee and 2 year warranty program.

So if you don’t like it, just send it back and get a refund!

Get Results Or Get Your Money Back!

WHAT SIZE PENIS IS CONSIDERED NORMAL

Get Your Bathmate Here!

The Bathmate Reviews

Here are some reviews of the Bathmate:

You can read more reviews on the official website!

The Bathmate Hydromax Pictures

Below are some of the pictures I found online of guys using their Bathmate to give you an idea of what to expect.

Should You Buy The Bathmate?

A quick 10-minute pump makes your dick look bigger and fuller.

Sex feels better after using it and it’s a huge confidence booster.

So yeah, I’d definitely say it’s worth buying!

I’d also recommend adding the “Bathmate Control Solution” to your cart which is a delay cream you rub on your dick an hour before sex and helps you last longer by desensitizing your penis a little bit.

Which Bathmate Hydromax Pump Should You Buy?

There’s 3 series of pumps:

• The Hydro Series: This is the basic Bathmate pump and the cheapest version.
  • The Hydromax Series: This is an upgrade to the original. It has 35% more pumping power, it’s more comfortable to wear and has a 92% satisfaction rate among customers.
  • The HydroXtreme Series: This is the deluxe version and it comes with a handball pump so all you have to do is squeeze to build up pressure. The HydroXtreme series pumps also come with a carry case, measuring stick, shower strap for hands free use and a cleaning kit.

So, which one should you buy?

I’d say get the Hydromax series pump. It’s a lot better than the original Hydro Series.

And, if you can afford it then the HydroXtreme series pumps are well worth the extra money.

The handball pump makes the Bathmate so easy to use and you have a lot more control over the pressure with it.

NORMAL SIZE MEMBERS FOR WOMEN AVERAGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES FROM 1960 TO 2022

I’d recommend getting the Hydromax and checking out the size guide here.

The Bathmate Accessories

What about accessories? What are they and do you really need them?

The Bathmate has some exciting and fun accessories worth checking out.

WHAT PENIS SIZE IS CONSIDERED SMALL

Here’s a quick look through them and what they do:

Hydrovibe - Vibrations Of Pleasure

This is my favorite accessory and when you give it a try you’ll love it.

The HydroVibe attaches onto the bottom of the Bathmate and sends a wave of vibration through your penis that feels incredible.

It relaxes your penis and improves blood flow which means bigger erections and more gains from using the pump.

Cleaning Accessories

It’s important to keep your Bathmate clean so you’ll want to addon the cleaning pack to your order.

There’s a cleaning solution and brush or you can get the cleaning kit.

If you buy the HydroXtreme pumps then you also get the cleaning kit with it.

Shower Strap

The shower strap is one of the handiest accessories you can buy for the Bathmate. It means you can wear the Bathmate in the shower completely hands free.

Measuring Stick

This is a handy little adjustable ruler that can measure length and girth.

The Bathmate Trimmer

To get the best results with the Bathmate you’re going to need to do a little manscaping and keep your pubes trim.

Anyone who’s used a full sized trimmer before on their pubes will know it’s hard to get in all the little nooks and crannies around the shaft and balls to trim all the pubes.

The Bathmate trimmer is perfectly sized so you can quickly trim the pubes down to size and start using the Bathmate right away.

Other Bathmate Products

The makers of the Bathmate have now expanded their range of products to help you perform better in the bedroom.

Take a look at these:

Power Rings - A New Type Of Cock Ring!

• The Barbarian: A circular shaped ring.
  • The Gladiator: Has 3 nubs on the inside which allow you to adjust the ring to control the pressure. Adjust the pressure right and it makes your penis look huge and makes it harder to cum helping you last ages!
  • The Spartan: Has an octagonal shape that gives you a tight fit and makes your erection the hardest out of the 3.

These rings are all quite cheap so you might want to get all 3 and try them out!

Rhythm Rings - Vibrating Cock Rings!

For just $14.95 you can get your hands on the Bathmate’s vibrating cock rings which provide pleasure for both you and your partner.

Max Out – Jelqing Serum

Jelqing is a proven technique to add permanent size to your penis but it can make your penis quite sore!

The Max Out serum is a lube to prevent skin injury and help you jelq your way to a bigger penis.

WHAT IS THE NORMAL PENIS SIZE AT 14 - I NEED HELP! IS MY PENIS TOO SMALL FOR MY AGE?

Vibe Rings

Vibe Rings are the Bathmate’s new take on cock rings. The combine flexi-cock-rings with a vibration device so you get a bigger dick, last longer and you and your partner will get pleasure from the vibration.

There’s 4 different shapes to choose from and there’s even a special edition glow in the dark version too!

Pleasure Lube

With the Bathmate giving you a bigger dick, some lube may come in handy!

A little bit goes a long way and this pleasure lube is cheap and will last a long time.

Bathmate Control - Helps You Last Longer!

The Bathmate Control solution helps delay your orgasm so you can bang away for 3 times longer than normal!

Beware Of Fakes Bathmate Hydromax Pumps!

HYDROMAX-7

Can I ask a question? How much water should be in the hydropump during a procedure? My flask is almost full. What affects the amount of water? How many times a set do I need to press on the vacuum? The thing is that I got a full pump of water and began to vacuum. I felt like my penis filled with blood, and then it weakens. Do I need to increase the pressure again? Thanks.

Paul Already bought
05/08/2020
Admin

The pump should be completely full of water. Yes, of course, you need to increase the pressure. It weakens because your penis expands. Compress the corrugation, and the pressure will increase.

HYDROMAX - X30

Hello! I’ve been using a pump for seven months. I have hydromax-30. When I first started, my penis was 16 cm, according to the scale. Now it’s 17.5, but it gets to 18 sometimes. I noticed about 0.5 cm of growth every two weeks. For the last month, it has stopped growing. 1. Could it be possible that I’ve reached my limit? Or maybe I pressed the corrugation too hard? Does it matter if I press the pump 3 or 6 times? 2. Or maybe I simply need the larger size, like the 40th model?

Fred Already bought
24/07/2020
Admin

Good day! We recommend that you add jelqing exercises to your training sessions. If there aren’t any traumas, swelling, and erecting is great during sex, then you’re doing everything correctly. Add the jelqing exercises, and you will see the additional changes. You shouldn’t change the pump yet. The decrease in growth is normal. The body’s resources are restricted, but we are sure that you haven’t used yours up yet. It’s normal to get used to the loads. Thanks for your message. Right us back when you have any questions.

HYDROMAX-3

Hello, after using the Bathmate, my skin expands a lot under the bridle. It’s swelling up a lot more than the penis itself. Is it normal? It seems so swollen!

Mike Already bought
21/03/2020
Admin

Reduce the number of sets or vacuum pressure to avoid such swelling. If you’re overusing the pump, take a few days of rest and when you begin again, take shorter sessions.

HYDROMAX-9

Hi guys! Does anyone have two pump versions, the regular one, and the xtreme? Is there any difference between them? Also, my penis doesn’t want to grow much in length. I only added 2 cm, but my diameter has increased a lot. Condoms roll back tighter, plus the insert by the end of the session is a little tight. According to the manufacturer's recommendations, I must get the x7. Right now, with a maximum pressing, its 17.5 cm, but it’s a bit too tight. Is it time to get the x9?

Arthur Already bought
21/03/2020
HYDROMAX-7

I want to share my experience, and maybe it will be useful for somebody. The essence of active growth is overcoming. If your penis is 17 cm today, you need to reach 17.2 in the bathtub and don’t leave the tub until you get that! Then you fixate this result for 1-2 weeks. Don’t exit your bathroom until you get that 17.2. Then you will start noticing that 17.2 is getting too easy. You’re reaching this number in a first set. Next time do it until you’re 17.3-17.4 cm. That is how we grow. Also, check your hormones. If your testosterone is low, you can start taking Omnadren or Sustanon. They are substitutes for testosterone. Next, check your pump. If you can afford it, get the Xtreme. If you can’t, do the following: pump with a Hydromax to the edge (this advice isn’t for the beginners), then while you’re in the bathtub, push your pelvis forward. Your penis will lengthen a bit, press on the Hydromax, and you will be able to let some more water out of it, fixating this penis length. Pull your pelvis backward (to a normal position), and you will feel true vacuum! )) You can tilt the pump and stretch the ligament. Tilt ahead of you. Pull the pump away from yourself. Anyway, it’s a fight for the extra millimeters. It’s training. You don’t just put on the pump, yawn, and you’re done. Yes, it will still grow if you’re in a passive mode, but mine grew for 2 cm, and then the growing stopped! I started coming up with ideas, and the ice started moving! Good luck to you all!

Alex Already bought
20/03/2020
Admin

Alex, thank you for your advice! You’re a true professional!

HYDROMAX-7

How many times a week, and for how long should I use the pump?

Max
19/03/2020
Admin

Hello! Intensive training: 15 minutes a day, 3 sets at 5 minutes each, 5 days a week, during a 6 week period. The result may be up to 30% of volume and length as a whole. It depends on the individual specialties of the body. Maintaining training: 2-3 times a week with three sets at 5 minutes each. With regular training, you will get 2-3 cm of growth within a year. This result is permanent.

HYDROMAX-7

I decided to leave feedback about the hydropumps because I see that users aren’t very active at posting reviews. Maybe someone will reply with their experience and techniques in the use of hydropumps. So, I have two pumps: Hydromax 7 and Xtreme 9. In February, I purchased the Hydromax, and one week later, I knew that it was getting too small in diameter. I guess I underestimated my measurements. I like the result, so I decided to get a larger and more powerful pump. Now I only pump with the Xtreme 9. In a matter of six months, I have the following results: 1. I added 2.5 cm to my length right after I started using the pump. 2. If I stop using the pump for 2-3 days, I keep about 1.5 cm that was added. I am hoping that it will continue to grow as it does now. I understand that at some point, the growing process will slow down, but I sure don’t want to slow down. Theoretically, I saw some very big enlargements by pumps over the internet, so I am hoping that in a year or two, I will be getting the xtreme 11.

Omar Already bought
13/02/2020
HYDROMAX-9

I purchased a pump to solve my manhood problems. I’m warning you - it’s going to be a long story. I have prostates for over 1.5 years now. I caught a cold once and started peeing a lot. My urination flow got weak, and the bladder wouldn’t get empty. I had to strain myself, but it still felt like I didn’t finish urinating. Plus, in about 3-4 months, I started experiencing slight pain during urination, and my erection got weaker. I am only 31 years old, you guys! I went to see the urologist twice. He didn’t find any viruses or infections. It’s just those darn consequences of a cold (by the way, take good care of yourself and train your body to cold temperatures). Pills, suppositories (Prostatilen, Polioksidoniy), and sessions with a magnet didn’t help. When I came in for the second time, the doctor prescribed the same thing, and I knew that it wasn’t going to help me. By the way, my doctor didn’t recommend a pump. I did some research over the internet and read that hydropump is the best device for treating male problems and other issues. Also, I learned that it increases the size and volume of the penis. I wouldn’t say I needed that, but why not? ) Anyway, I was researching for a long time, and then I found a post about a hydropump. It wasn’t an advertisement but an actual post, describing which hydropump is better. They said that Hydromax hydropump was the best. I found this website – they are the official suppliers. It took me a while to find them. Anyway, I don’t think it’s too expensive (there are many options on the website), plus this hydropump lasts for many years. It recovers my health, that’s all I have to say. RESULTS: It’s been 6 days since I started using it (I use it every day). I noticed the effect after the first session! It felt as if stagnation started to go away. I stopped running to the restroom so often, my urination flow became stronger, and I began to empty my bladder. And the pain is gone! The results are unreal! I mean, I’ve been suffering for 1.5 years, and I just started using the pump! I understand that results will get even better the more I use it! Plus, my penis will get more substantial, and my overall male health will improve! Anyway, thanks for reading till the end! I am so grateful to this company and especially Mary, who were so kind in providing detailed consultation I needed! You guys are fantastic!

David Already bought
08/02/2020
Admin

Hello, David! Thank you so much for such a detailed review! We always rejoice when our product helps in solving people’s problems! We wish you excellent health and full recovery!

Showing 201 to 300 of 391 (4 Pages)
false
false
Remove
Change